Saturday, January 31, 2009

Delicious Coffeeee at Stories

An exceptional americano made with good humor and great care. Every cup is brewed with Cafecito's organic coffee beans that are roasted locally and delivered fresh to Stories.

This is Hari. She made my americano and she's awesome.

Hari gave me a sampling of their chili soup which had just the right amount of piquant - yum! And there's my croissant. I can't not get a croissant when I order a coffee, it's a terrible compulsion that I'm not working on.

STORIES Books Gifts Cafe
I love Stories. It's one of my fave coffee shops in LA. You just can't go wrong when you combine good coffee, tasty food, super cool people, and great books. There's a cozy seating area at the front of the store, coffee shop with outdoor patio in the back, and lotsa cool books in between.
The menu was created by chef Mike who also makes a daily fresh soup, and I heard a rumor that they're bringing in some enticing cookies very soon. Hmm, I guess I'll have to come back.
Check out their website for readings, events, and deelish menu at www.storiesla.com
1716 Sunset blvd. (213) 413-3733

No comments:

Post a Comment